No products in the cart.
Governance or Management?
- Understand the needs of the people and the community they will serve.
- Are well briefed and understand best practices for the ECE Sector.
- Receive relevant and timely information to make informed decisions in particular around legislative requirements of complying with – eg Health & Safety, Vulnerable Children and Employees.
- Engage with all stakeholders.
- Is well balanced and attracts good people with the best skills to serve.
- Effective management means:-
- Interpreting and sharing the vision and values so that staff can understand the direction and style of the service.
- Utilising sound management processes for planning, organising and controlling all aspects of the service.
- Service operations are all documented to help guide best practice.
- The team understands their roles and responsibilities and you invest in your people.